I did send this to the webmaster before I saw this email.

I am trying to reach out to the Linux community regarding our training events.  We will be running a Linux Administration Course the first week of March.  We actually have two classes running back to back.

http://www.knowledgetransferinc.com/courseDetails.asp?CourseID=KT-5001

A great course for someone who has not had a chance to take formal Linux training.  Please pass this onto your members.  We are offering a 20% discount to all Minnesota Linux User Group Members!

We appreciate the help in passing the word.

Gary Gwaltney
Vice President Business Development
Knowledge Transfer Consulting Services
3140 Neil Armstrong Blvd  Ste.121