The Twin Cities System Administrators (TCSA) group meets monthly to
discuss topics of interest to system and network administrators in
the Twin Cities area of Minnesota.  The meetings are free and open to
the public.  Check out our web site at http://www.tcsa.org/

TCSA meetings are on the third Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm.

-----

Next Meeting:

  Topic:	TCSA Dinner
  Speaker:
  Date/Time:	January 15, 2009  6:00 pm
  Location:	Joe Senser's Sports Bar

Synopsis:

  We'll be meeting at 6:00 pm at Joe Sensers in Bloomington
  for dinner.

  If you're planning to attend, send me a note so I can let
  them know the size of the group.

We will meet at Joe Senser's Sports Bar, 4217 American Blvd. West,
on the south frontage road of 494 just west of France.

Tentative Meeting Schedule

  February 19, 2009
  March 19, 2009

Directions:

Joe Senser's Sports Bar:

  Joe Senser's Sports Bar
  4217 American Blvd. West
  Bloomington, MN  55427
  952-835-1191
  http://www.sensers.com/

Joe Senser's is on the south side of Highway 494 west of France Avenue.

For more information on TCSA, check out our web site:

  http://www.tcsa.org/

To subscribe to the TCSA or TCSA-JOBS mailing lists, follow the TCSA
or TCSA-JOBS link from: