I am currently out of the office.  I have recieved your email and will respond when I return.  If this is an urgent matter, I recommend that you contact someone else in MIS.  Thank you!

-----
Miller & Schroeder will not accept orders and/or instructions
regarding your account by email. All orders and instructions for
your Miller & Schroeder Financial account must be communicated
verbally to your account executive.  Orders and transactional
instructions delivered via email, fax, voice messages, or mail are
subject to confirmation of receipt and validation of instructions.
Information transmitted via email regarding the activity or
positions in your Miller & Schroeder Financial account does not
supersede your confirmations and monthly statements.  It should be
noted that confirmations and monthly statements are deemed the legal
record of the activity in your Miller & Schroeder Financial account.

Miller & Schroeder reserves the right to delete email that does not
comply with generally accepted business practices. Additionally, we
reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
communications sent and/or received by employees of Miller &
Schroeder.

The information in this email is intended only for the person or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient please
contact the sender. Dissemination of this material without the
permission of the sender is prohibited.

Miller & Schroeder Financial, Inc.    Member NASD/SIPC