On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Austad, Jay wrote:

> Will we have internet access in the installfest room?

Of course, what use would it be without? and on a saturday we will have
the T1 line for our selves...

On monday i will double-check on network connectivity in the room. If some
of you could get some hubs or switches (the IT dept doesnt like to loan
out $3000 equipment for obvious reasons)

I only have one or two 24-port 10 meg hubs that i can bring if that is
enough for you people then so be it...

 -munir