I'm still new to Linux so speaking is out of the question, but I'd love
to learn more on xinetd configuration methods (manual and GUI tools).
Of course this could probably be answered with a nice RTFM, but it's
nice to get someone to bounce questions off of, and I'm sure there's a
few tips/tricks that aren't well known (by newbies like me at least)  :)

just a thawt....

Chris