Part 1
Ok everyone set back and smile :) lets have some fun!!!

lets cover this first for John did make a good point here, what i'm I doing with my Web page:
  The web page well be link to a data Base,and Will have a page in there for e-mailing me for a est. or info, with links to other sites as well.On other thing there will be Graphics also..Now with this what should I look at PHP or What? Hope that helps..

Part 2
I have made up A short page to host for now from Open office Web Page..
I have also put in orders for My Domain names and DNS from dyndns.org Should have it in 1 or 2 Days.

With that all said now dont kill me here because we need to back track a little..lol
 the problem I think is here with the httpd.conf. will you please look at it and tell me what I did rong: Sorry for going back to that, I thought I had it down..
Now here is part of my httpd.conf and hope the right part.
# Note: You cannot just invent host names and hope they work. The name you
# define here must be a valid DNS name for your host. If you don't understand
# this, ask your network administrator.
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address here.
# You will have to access it by its address (e.g., http://123.45.67.89/)
# anyway, and this will make redirections work in a sensible way.
#
#ServerName new.host.name
ServerName http://24.118.46.25:80

#
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
DocumentRoot /var/www/

#
# Each directory to which Apache has access, can be configured with respect
# to which services and features are allowed and/or disabled in that
# directory (and its subdirectories).
#
# First, we configure the "default" to be a very restrictive set of
# permissions.
#
<Directory />
Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
AllowOverride None
</Directory>

#
# Note that from this point forward you must specifically allow
# particular features to be enabled - so if something's not working as
# you might expect, make sure that you have specifically enabled it
# below.
#

#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
Directory /var/www/schofield.html

I do have a Web page here:
Directory /var/www/schofield.html