It's that time of year again, I’m cleaning out my closet and have some
computer stuff for sale.  Please let me know at andyschmid at gmail.com
if you are interested in any of the following:

* Sprint Evo4g Android phone, bootloader unlocked & rooted.  Comes
with docking charger - $100

* 4U rack mount server (great for a media server, lots of HDD slots).
Comes with motherboard w/ onboard NVIDIA gfx, AMD dual core processor,
2gig ram, 500 watt PSU.  This is a pretty decent PC, just needs a boot
drive -  $150

* NVIDIA Geforce 9600GT FANLESS dual DVI PCIe gfx card - $25

* M-Audio Firewire Solo audio recording interface (works with jack in
linux!) - $65

* iMo Touch 7” USB Sub-Monitor with touchscreen - Add an external
display via USB with touch input capability (also works in linux) -
$50

* Antec 430W True Power PSU - $15

* D-Link DI-524 wireless G router - $5

* IOGear GPSU21 Print Server - $5

* CSCI TextBooks (make an offer, they are all old editions):
Statistics for Engineers and Scientists - 1st ed
Discrete Mathematics - 6th ed
Differential Equations & Linear Algebra - 1st ed
Numerical Mathematics and Computing - 5th ed
Data Structures and Abstractions with Java - 1st ed
Linux For Dummies
Programming Languages Concepts & Constructs - 2nd ed
Modern Operating Systems - 2nd ed
Computer Systems A Programmers Perspective - 1st ed

* Free Bin:
2 10/100 PCI ethernet cards
NVIDIA 7900 GS gfx card (not sure if its good or not)
Firewire PCI adapter card
160GB and 320GB WD IDE harddrives
Programmable LED display
DVD-RW IDE drive

I can provide pictures and/or more information if desired.  Thanks!