From: Andy Warner [mailto:andyw at pobox.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 9:20 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] interest in an actual community wireless network?

I think a face-to-face meeting of TCWUG would be a great idea, long
overdue. I'll offer to do some show and tell at a meeting, with a
re-cased, tower mount WAP-11 with POE, as long as the meeting happens
before I bolt it to my chimney :-) If anyone can supply a PCMCIA-capable
Mac (or an Intermec AP), we could do an alchemy BOF too, where Lucent
Silver cards were upgraded to Gold.
andyw at pobox.com