well- to follow up on this.  i've received a considerable amount of
response regarding the dates that i've put forward for a proposed meeting.
it looks like monday's are out of the question for a lot of people and
pretty much everyone that has responded to my invitation to host a meeting
has come back with tuesday as the day.

to that end...

i've taken the liberty of reserving a meeting room at the cisco
bloomington office for tuesday, may 7, 2002 @ 6:30PM (feel free to come
later if that's too early for you).

it looks like any is willing to do a show-and-tell regarding his wap11
tower and there are plenty of topics for conversation / discussion.
soft-drinks are available (as is coffee of dubious quality) at no charge
and we have plenty of whiteboard space.

location details are available below. i'll be getting announcements out in
the local geeks channels (including TCLUG) within the evening.  for those
of you that haven't been to the local cisco office details are below.

i've invited the local herd of cisco geeks to attend with the warning that
this is a neutral user group and there is to be no blatant product pitches
or harassment.

if you have some stuff you'd like to show and tell please let me know and
i'll make sure that you get some flight time.  look forward to seeing all
of you there.

directions

from the north
--------------

* take 35w south
* take 494 east to the 34th avenue exit, turn right
* immediately veer right and take the next right at the light onto
  80th street.
* take the next immediate right onto international drive.

from the south
--------------
just like coming from the north except you take 35w north to 494.

from the (east|west)
--------------------
reaching 35w and following the above directions is left as an exercise
for the reader/attendee.

after you make it onto international drive ...

* international plaza is the large blue glass building to your left.
* you may park in the ramp and take the ramp elevators to level 1.
  proceed through the glass doors to your right and down the lobby foyer
  the main bank of elevators. take the elevator to level 4

note: you will need to sign in at the guard desk and indicate that you are
there for the wireless users group meeting in the cisco office in suite
400.

when last we saw our hero (Monday, Apr 29, 2002),
 nryberg at uspsoig.gov was madly tapping out: