On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Austad, Jay wrote:

> > We have some good starting points for access control, but
> > there is obviously work necessary there. Does anyone have a
> > good handle on the firewalling rules necessary for bandwidth control?
>
> I'm a Network Security Engineer, I think I have a handle on it.  :)

Woah, lag.

Good that there is someone with the experience in the group.

Now, as far as infrastructure goes, I can put myself up as a link
since I am on relatively high ground. My main problem is trees.

My cable connection will be becoming something else as soon as I
can arrange it, so for myself I dan't care about published ICBM
addresses.

--
Daniel Taylor
dante at plethora.net