RT:

My wife's PC uses Internet Explorer, Version: 6.0.2600.0000IC.
My PC has a similar version of Explorer.

My wife has had a Norton Internet Security package (2002?) installed on her
PC for quite some time; I only just installed it on mine.  However, Norton
has not interfered with our viewing any other page (that I know of), so I
don't see that being a cause of not being able to access
https://mailman.real-time.com/mailman/listinfo/tcwug-list.

Any other ideas re my accessing the discussion page?

-----

While I've got your attention, could you tell me-
Who's been the one person, or several people who are investingating having a
802.11b repeater on top of Moos tower?
Did my info help any?
What's the status of that?

In any case, I hope to make the September meeting and meet some of you in
person then and there.

As I stated earlier, I'd appreciate an opportunity to talk to one of you
(via phone: 651-774-7445) about the ins and outs of establishing a station
in my neighborhood.  Refer to "tomah" as a contact on the node map.

Thanks,

leif at pihl.us