On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 11:25:19PM -0500, Daniel Taylor wrote:
> [...]
<snip>
>I still favor co-op. It seems the correct model for the project.
hear here.

Although I may very well be wrong, becoming a legitamite
co-op may be just as difficult and time consuming as becoming a NPO.  I
would like to see the group solidify more on a "mission statement"
before we decide how we are going to be treated in the real-world.

I think we have to decide who and what we are before we decide 'how' we
are.