On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 04:55:52PM -0500, Andy Warner wrote:

> Anyone seen any marks around the twin cities ? I have
> not.

Nope, we've got this stuff called GPS and computers, along with some
nifty maps to tell us where our access points are =P

Speaking of, I'm (soon) going to make it so that a list of access points
from maps.tcwug.org can be downloaded in waypoint format for various GPS
units, is there any real interest in this?