Hey all, I have been requested to come up with a proposal for a customer of
mine.  They have an office building that leases small offices with services.
They would like to offer net access but because of the age of the building
running cat5 is going to be spendy.  I have recommended possibly using
wireless.  Now I need to find out what would the best way to deploy this.
The building is VERY old and because of that there are walls that can be up
to 16 inches thick cement.  I would like to know what would the best access
points to deploy and the best authentication to use.  There is already some
Cat5 ran through the building so I can hook into them but there also might be
places where I would have to install a repeater.

Thanks!

Jon