Originally sent on Tuesday, I'm resending this because
I never saw it make it to the list (or the archive)..

Ben Kochie wrote:

> someone know a good web table of such FCC specified things?  anyone want
> to make one and put it on the tcwug site?

It's pretty labour intensive extracting the info from the
reports. I'll dig up the info that I have already extracted
and make it available. I'll also happily act as coordinator
of data, so if anyone else digs up info, send it to me.

The basic FCC serach page is:

	http://www.fcc.gov/oet/fccid/

For instance, here's the records for our trusty friend
the Linksys WPC-11:

	https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/oet/forms/reports/Search_Form.hts?mode=Edit&form=Exhibits&application_id=98545&fcc_id=O7J-GL2411010700

You get several pages of schematics for that one too:

	https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=114375&native_or_pdf=pdf
	https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=114376&native_or_pdf=pdf

> hard data on the RF of AP's and cards would really be nice.

Let's see if we can't start something, then.
I've probably dug into about 15 products, I'll find my notes
and if others research devices that are of interest to them and
feed me the data, I'll format it and publish it.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634