From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of Nick Ryberg
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:46 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: Re: [TCWUG] Wireless->Wired Bridge (Resend)

Erik -

This may or may not be obvious, but my personal favorite computer shop
would
be Microcenter in St. Louis Park, off Hwy 100.

I don't know if they carry Lucent, but they are about the best major
commercial computer parts supplier in the Twin Cities.  Broader variety
than
either Best Buy or Compusa and none of the usual attendant hype or
annoying/stupid sales clerks.

BTW - I don't have any affiliation with them - just like their attitude
and
depth of product lines.

Check out http://www.microcenter.com for locations, etc...

- Nick Ryberg