all-

the notes are really short this month.  we had just a handful of us at
the meeting this evening.

 - interested parties received the flyers from ORA

 - there was some brief discussion re: wiki tools (twiki being a very
 slick wiki package that i found)

 - there was some discussion regarding the history of the wireless
 certifications that have been under development and the parties
 behind them.

 - some brief discussion regarding the

 - jeff lehman provided a tour of his car which is very tricked out
 for war driving and calling in air strikes with his precision GPS
 system.

 - the meeting was adjourned early and non-technical boy-band-alikes
 in tire squealing small pickups were informed that we were stormtrackers.

no doubt the holiday weekend had a lot of folks out for the week and
people are enjoying the hot, but nice weather.  looking forward to
seeing you all next month (08/02/2002).

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC