That rocks...I hope they are halfway affordable when
they come out.  I have to ask which antennas (2.4Ghz)
you went with for you setup...I have the small ceiling
omnis with my 340, but went with the 8dbi directional
patch antennas with the 1200...you are going to laugh
when you relaize I have all of this stuff fired up in
my house (someone needs to do some research on the
health risks)...anyhow, let me know what you have
working on your end if you don't mind.

I also have to restore your faith that I do understand
the different frequencies, etc and realize that you
cannot change the laws of physics...but then again it
is my fault if I come across as a friggin idiot.

Thanks for the info and pics...very cool.

Rich