Hello my friends,
This Tuesday, July 16th I will be teaching two half-day workshops on the
subject of network security.  These workshops generally tend to get
pretty full, however, I still have 4 slots open for the morning session
(starts at 8), and 5 slots for the afternoon session (starting at 1).
The cost for the workshop is generally $75 but I am waving this
registration fee for my friends in the Twin Cities Wireless Users Group.

This security workshop is great for Network Managers, Administrators,
CIO’s or anyone who wants to learn more about network security and how
hackers hack networks.

Please read the brochure that is attached to this message for details.
If you’re interested in attending, please call or email my
administrative assistant, her contact info is on the flyer, or email me
at joelh at symetriq.com with your Name, Phone#, Company Name & Email.

If you register through Heidi, please let her know that you are with the
TCWUG to get in for free.

Space is limited!

Regards,

Joel R. Helgeson
Director of Networking & Security Services
SymetriQ Corporation, www.symetriq.com
8500 Normandale Lake Boulevard, Suite 1670
Bloomington, Minnesota 55437-3813
Office: (952) 921-8869
Cell: (651) 270-7521