Are those richochet boxes still in the twincities? I heard they were bought by another company, but that is the last I have heard.

Maybe, and this is a BIG maybe, we can strike a deal with individual cities. Offer wireless access to city employees, civil engineers, inspectors, etc in exchange for the nonexclusive right to put some wireless access points around the city.

Its not the best means to deploy, but we could have wireless to wireless bridging, with solar power/battery boxes on top of water towers, city buildings, traffic lights, etc.