> Seriously though, if someone has the bandwidth/boxen, I might be
> inclined to donate some Perl/mod_perl skills.
>
> -Jay

I'm willing to put a box on a rack here at work, and provide physical
maintenance of it. (not sure I want to take on the additional sysadmin load
tho; so a volunteer to help admin/security-update it will go a long way
toward getting it done.) If someone buys me a beer occasionally, I may even
be persuaded to do backups of it. ;)

if I have to admin it myself, it'll get Debian Stable. if someone wants a
feature that isn't in that distro, they get to do the legwork to make it
work. If you want another OS/distro; volunteer to admin it. :)

Note that I'm not volunteering to do any website admin work. I can't keep my
own page even remotely up to date, and find the whole buisness profoundly
boring. I will attempt to do security audits of any web content tho; because
Bob will have my hide if I don't. ;)

Carl.
--
Network Engineer