Feel free to browse on over and check it out, it's rather insecure IMO,
and I had to lock the user it runs as down pretty tightly.

Be aware, even though it allows anyone to edit nodes/etc, be aware that
it does log your address in the logfiles and the database =)

I'll be adding some kind of login/password system to this eventually,
after I clean it up (the guys at personaltelco will agree that it's poorly
designed for any system other than the one it was written on =P)

http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                  GPG public key 0x01938203