Heath, Chandler wrote:
> For the next meeting (July/August?) I could bring in a Spectrum Analyzer and
> some of my gear that I use to do site interference studies. I could also
> bring in the monster 32" grid parabolic.

Sounds like a great idea, although I'm sure there's plenty
of Cisco-induced RF flying around at the usual meeting place,
maybe we can get it turned off for a while.

Is your unit calibrated to measure output power ? Will it
take < 200mW (+23dBm) without external attenuators ? I'm sure
some people would like to measure the actual output power
of assorted pieces of equipment.

andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634