In regards to http://maps.tcwug.org Could someone please tell me why certain subnets are redirected to the eggdrop website? When I am at home I get sent to the eggdrop download page. I already have eggdrop running on my IRC server, and I do not need it anymore. The funny thing is that I can access maps from my office. I think this is really funny. I guess I am going to have to spoof my ip address to utilize something that was intendedfor everyone.. Games, Games, Games. You all have a good night.