Maybe we could post some sort of usage guide on the website for potential
TCWUG mailing list subscribers.  As the audience for users widens out from
the hardcore engineer/*nux original subscribers who pretty much understand
without being told that all e-mail should be text only, I'm afraid that
we're going to see more and more HTML based e-mails.

My thought is that to achieve some sort of critical mass for wireless access
points, whatever the ultimate architecture may be, we're going to have to be
willing to help some pretty rank newbies get into the list, so to speak.

- Nick Ryberg

Zac said:

In regards to http://maps.tcwug.org Could someone please tell me why certain
subnets are redirected to the eggdrop website? When I am at home I get sent
to the eggdrop download page. I already have eggdrop running on my IRC
server, and I do not need it anymore.