On Saturday (06/29/2002 at 11:31AM -0500), Andy Warner wrote:
> Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> > Implex, www.implex.net they were at Strictly Business and I think
> > a couple of the guys might either be here or on the tclug list,
> > pretty good guys IMO.
>
> If they're on the list then the can correct anything I get wrong,
> but I think they're on top of the Piper building downtown and run
> KarlNet (aka orinoco COR/ROR.) I think they have two cells
> right now and their focus/pricing seems to be business.
>
> If you're seeing a lot of residential, there may be another
> player.

All of the antennas I have spotted have been on businesses.  Alot of
them are small-ish 6" or so square patch antennas mounted in a diamond
orientation.  They look just like the ones I have seen all over the Denver
area on residential roofs though.

--
Chris Elmquist   mailto:chrise at pobox.com   http://www.pobox.com/~chrise