Currently I am using D-link stuff (AWP-1000 access point and DWL-650 cards)
bought it all online.  I also ended up getting a LinkSys card for my
daughters computer at Best Buy (what can I say I am lazy about running cat5)
and considering it is only 50 feet away from the access point and she gets
poor to fair signal I would say the card sucks.

Jon

> So where is a good local place to buy a good card and AP? Know any deals?
I'd like to also be able to use an external antenna with my laptop. Any
suggestions on models? (Must be Linux compatable)