Hi

I have read really bad things about this dealer "Just Deals", do a little
research on them first. I have heard about delivery and fulfillment
problems. I decided to spend more on a card somewhere else.

Try <http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Item.cfm?ID=4112&Item=LUC012372A>
for the Lucent Silver card for $49. I have bought many things from them
(including 2 silver cards) and they fulfill the order and deliver fast.

Good Luck

Jerry