We played with it here for awhile.  As far as I know, it's probably the most
full featured wireless sniffing package you will find anywhere.  We own
copies of Etherpeek, and it's by far the best sniffing program around,
although lately they've been adding lots of fluff for the marketing dept
(stupid gauges and crap).  Ethereal is probably the best you'll find for
free software, but I don't know if anyone has made it work with a wireless
card.

I think the only cards you can put in promiscuous mode under linux are prism
based cards.  Although, that's how it used to be.

If you have the money to spend on Airopeek, and do enough sniffing, it's
probably worth the money.  Someone stole my Aironet card though, so my
testing of it was cut short.  :(

Jay