Bob Tanner wrote:
> [...]
> I tend to lean more towards the web site be static-ish content and the mailing
> list is where the dynamic content takes place.
>
> The archives are all indexed (ala mailman's crappy pipermail) and I'll soon have
> the site and mailing list into  mnoGoSearch.

I think wiki is a must-have. Without it, the options for
getting useful information to a growing community are limited
to:

	o go read the archives

	o have someone create pages

Experience says both of these are bottlenecks.

We can host the wiki pretty much anywhere, if there are
reasons it can't live at the tcwug site. Let me know if
wiki and tcwug.org are mutually exclusive and I'll offer
to try and locate another host, we can link to it from
the tcwug site then.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634