Point being that my elevation is such that I can see quite a ways from the
roof. Another landmark would be the Plymouth water tower off of Nathan Lane.

I am able to see quite a few AP's from my 12dB omni. Kinda like wardriving
without getting in the car ;-)

I have a 24dB Grid that I could set up and we could see if we could get a
link. Wife is buggin me to clean the gutters anyway.