On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 11:08:34AM -0500, olearysheehy at goldengate.net wrote:
>   3. I remain interested in hearing recommendations for AP
> hardware. Thanks to your comments, I am definitely convinced that
> 802.11a is not the way to go.

Why do you not like 802.11a?

The 2.4Ghz freq is filled with a ton of things that shit over the
whole spectrum, from phones to baby monitors to APs.

I dumped my 802.11b stuff because of this contant interference and got
rid of my 2.4Ghz phones, jumped onto 802.11a and been reasonably happy
since.

The new stuff coming down the pipe may make me wish I would have
waited, but I couldn't wait :)

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427