* Austad, Jay <austad at marketwatch.com> [020509 10:20]:
> Also, I know some of you are looking at Sputnik.  I think to make the free
> version work, everyone using it needs to have a sputnik account (created

Thats why im thinking of taking it and modifying some things and finding
a good embedded routing platform for which to do this off of.

A person here at the univ is coming up with a good platform thats really
designed for something like the sokeris machines.  I might be interested
in using that, too.

In the end, it would be cool to have a dist that can be easily used by
nodes if they choose to that is maintained by someone in the group.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/