i don't have any experience with the hostap stuff but i've running a
spare freebsd box in ad-hoc mode with nocatauth and i've been pretty
impressed with this.  i was thinking that i would be willing to
present a few topologies that allow the sharing of an access point w/o
giving all the b/w away, as well as a nocatauth preso.

however, i know that i would really appreciate some information on
GPSs.  i'm looking for a GPS for myself and i would appreciate any
info that people have on their experiences with the garmin etrex
products, especially in conjunction with gpsdrive.

when last we saw our hero (Monday, May 20, 2002),
 Andy Warner was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC