Jerry wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got an Orinoco Silver PC Card, has anyone used this antenna with
> that card? Where did you get it? How much?

Here's two possible sources:

	http://www.fab-corp.com/I1.htm (2.4 GHz ISM Omnidirectional Blade Antenna w/ MC)
	http://secure2.hostmaster2000.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ecomm&Product_Code=MIG24PTMC&Category_Code=Portable

The second site belongs to Electro-Comm, a pretty decent outfit in Colorado
that I've bought a bunch of stuff from, but their site seems goofed up
right now, and they can't find pricing on the antenna. My bet is that
they fit the Lucent connector themselves. I'd expect it to be in the
region of $35.

I can vouch for the tape antennas, but I've not bought one ready-made with
the Lucent connector. I do have a lucent connector, for LMR-100/RG-174 if
you find the antenna, but can't find the right connector.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634