Thought I would post a fragment of my config just in case anyone might
be looking for such information:

---/etc/network/interfaces

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 0.0.0.0
        netmask 0.0.0.0

auto wlan0
iface wlan0 inet static
        address 0.0.0.0
        netmask 0.0.0.0
        # Make the host do wep, open mode only
        pre-up /usr/bin/prism2_param wlan0 host_encrypt 1
        pre-up /usr/bin/prism2_param wlan0 host_decrypt 1
        pre-up /usr/bin/prism2_param wlan0 ap_auth_algs 1
        # Authorized mac list
        pre-up /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 maccmd 1
        pre-up /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 addmac <mac address>
        pre-up /sbin/iwconfig wlan0 essid <essid>
        pre-up /sbin/iwconfig wlan0 channel <channel>
        pre-up /sbin/iwconfig wlan0 enc <wep-key>

auto br0
        iface br0 inet dhcp
        pre-up /usr/sbin/brctl addbr br0
        pre-up /usr/sbin/brctl addif br0 wlan0
        pre-up /usr/sbin/brctl addif br0 eth0
        pre-up /usr/sbin/brctl stp br0 off

---

thats all.  Just wanted to post in case anyone wanted a easy way to
do this and needed some starting points.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/