I think any "misleading info" I quoted is trivia that is below the basic
message that these products are fraudulent.  The trivia doesn't materially
alter the main message and indicates that even a bright but not-so-sharp
technician/author in this field can get the message pretty well and publish
for public benefit.  I think that's more credible than a learned analysis
that might prove in calculus that the Poynting vector is unchanged by as
much as -240 dB at any point in space.

The data seems to come from a reasonably respectable antenna company that
took "available info" from a consultant's tests: a credible method.  For the
purpose, I think it's credible enough and documented enough if someone needs
to get numbers for just how absurd and how fraudulent these products are.  I
can't see much value between +88dBm fraudulent and +91 dBm fraudulent, but
I'm no longer a student    :-)

My interest was just to locate quotable references that show likelihood of
fraud in these products.  I found more later, but chose not to post them.
If the thesis of the product is fraudulent, we don't need precise math or
"paralysis by analysis" to get the message.  We do need quotable references
rather than just declaring ourselves "the experts" without a credible
portfolio of results.

I agree that the web-site author isn't the most technical person, but his
purpose and audience don't need and couldn't handle rigor.  I'd be amused by
a Maxwell's equations  field and radiation analysis, but I doubt that many
others would know/care/understand/ or grade papers for it.

The whole idea of the antenna boosters is like adding something inside a
Faraday cage in order to boost the signal in a building: the physics of
radiation and propagation is all wrong.

The idea of radiation shields that do not "sufficiently" enclose the phone
in E and H domains is similarly absurd as far as radiation shielding goes.
The power switch is a good and "sufficient" option, however  :-)
Whether this 1.9GHz radiation is any kind of problem is another matter, as
is how many dB of shield attenuation is enough for various parts of the
spectrum.  Radiation at 60Hz may be a bigger worry and much tougher to
shield!  :-)

I don't think precision is very useful for these two products: our main
point should be to provide public info to educate the masses to the very
basic ideas of fraud vs not fraud.  Having multiple clear citations may be
more important than having stuffy and erudite ones that common folk cannot
follow.  YMMV.

I think you're missing the forest for the trees on this.  Opinions are
great, but... as you lecture us, keep in mind that some of us here have
already graduated and have a few years of experience with RF - and Maxwell's
equations.  :-)

Regards,
Chuck