Quoting SpencerUnderground (spencer at autonomous.tv):
> I reported last week we had a donor for some equiptment to install on
> Moos Tower. Well, we still do. However, there is a hurdle that we must
> overcome.

Can you or someone from the Radio Club eloborate on why they wouldn't sign it?

Since the TCWUG is just a group of people, who just share a common interest, who
is going to sign on the dotted line?

Is the group really ready and willing to accept the following points:

Item 6 is a little draconian. If I read this right, something breaks, TCWUG
would be responsible to fix it. Where does the money come from?

Item 9 is another draconian measure. Hail storm comes through, TCWUG would be
responsible for fixing/replacing the equipment. What is the value of the
equipment?

Item 10 requires more money.

Item 14 isn't part of what is trying to be done here for personal, family and
household purposes? I know I'd like to use it for personal usage.

Personally, I would not sign this lease. Since TCWUG has no funds, I would not
want to have to fork out the (personal) cash if any of the above lease items
need to be invoked.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500