Do many people use Linksys WAP11 access points these days?  I was
playing with the Linux SNMP tools and finally managed to talk to the AP
we have at my place.  For whatever reason, the one we have doesn't like
to be snmpwalk-ed.

I worked my way through the MIB definition from
http://gwap11.sourceforge.net/files/AT76C510.mib though there's a bunch
of stuff in there that doesn't exist on the APs anymore, seems to have
changed format, etc.  I've documented what works on my AP, though some
major things seem to be missing (listing/changing the authorized MAC
addresses, etc).  I suppose I could try looking at the traffic between
the AP and the Windows SNMP client..

Anyway, I'm thinking of working on a small perl utility to access the
WAP11.  I was just curious if others would be interested in it or not..

FYI: the gwap11 project appears to be just a GUI interface, but there
doesn't appear to be any real code behind it.  The wap11gui project
(http://wap11gui.sourceforge.net/) seems to be more substantial, but I
still couldn't get it to work with the AP we have here.

--
 _  _  _  _ _  ___    _ _  _  ___ _ _  __   May I please be excused? My