On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Clay Fandre wrote:
> Anyone connecting to T-mobile's GPRS service with Linux? I'm trying to
> get my Zaurus working, but it keeps dropping me. It looks like it's
> connecting, but then it times out. Is there an option I'm missing?

Used it with my laptop and T68m quite a few times.

What phone are you trying to use it through, and what type of connection
to the phone (never mind, irda.)?

Here's the ppp options file I use for my bluetooth link:
noauth
connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/chatscripts/gprs"
defaultroute
usepeerdns
/dev/rfcomm0
115200
local

...and the chat script:
TIMEOUT         5
ABORT           '\nBUSY\r'
ABORT           '\nERROR\r'
ABORT           '\nNO ANSWER\r'
ABORT           '\nNO CARRIER\r'
ABORT           '\nNO DIALTONE\r'
ABORT           '\nRINGING\r\n\r\nRINGING\r'
''              \rAT
TIMEOUT         12
OK              ATD*99***1#
TIMEOUT         22