8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com
www.TheWiFiGuys.com

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Ben Franklin, ~1784
-----Original Message-----
From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of Paul Gilbertson
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 10:35 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [TCWUG] PC and Mac on Airport with password

Apple has released an Admin utility that runs on the PC and allows a
user to administrate an Airport from that PC.  Us that and get the
XXXXXX equivalent WEP key where XXXXXX is whatever the plan language
word they used, (I can't remember and I don't have an Airport nearby
right now.)  Put that into your PC and you're in business.

If you have any questions, give me a call.

Paul

952-470-5976
paul at gilbertson.net

Minnesota