> Besides the fact that people/companies do _not_ enjoy being told
> their systems are
> "insecure", if you'd like to start a movement to 'secure' every
> access point
> feel free, I don't think it's a valid concern for the group.

I agree with that one.  Most of the time if I've told people about
vulnerabilities to their system, they have looked at me as if I'm some
sort of evildoer.  I think it would be good to help people secure their
systems if they don't want an open AP, but you would have to think of a
way to do it without weirding them out.