8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com
www.TheWiFiGuys.com

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Ben Franklin, ~1784
-----Original Message-----
From: tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-admin at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Ellsworth
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2003 6:26 PM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: RE: [TCWUG] Airport/XP problem

"BTW - did you ever get your Airport/XP problem ironed out,
if so, what was the trick ?"

Nope. Haven't been back at it. But now my friend complains that the Airport
keeps dropping the XP machine. And I haven't found the XP utility for the
Airport due to lack of time.

Mike Ellsworth
StratVantage Consulting, LLC
Helping Successful Companies Make Winning Technology Decisions
8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com