this is for road warriors?  i consider myself to be a very experienced
traveller and i would never pack one of these? ;-)

Physical
Net weight
0.34 lbs (0.15 kg)
Net Height
13.3  inches (33.7 cm)
Net Width
11.6  inches (29.4 cm)
Net Depth
2.70  inches (6.86 cm)
Shipping Weight
0.95 lbs  (0.43 kg)
Shipping Height
21.5  inches (54.6 cm)
Shipping Width
20.3 ft (6.19 m)    <--- i find this a bit disturbing :-)
Shipping Depth
7.50  inches (19.0 cm)
Connector A
RJ45(Cat 6 Straight Through)