Brian,
    I've been running the $3/month plan with my T68i and PowerBook and
have been able to get online just fine. I haven't been able to figure
out what's the real difference between their Internet plans and the
T-Zones bit. I've used both and they work the same (though the T-Zones
does have some extra "stuff" associated with it and your phone).
    Previously on the list an individual had posted that they were
connecting to T-Mobile through their phone using the address:
wap.voicestream.net. This worked for me. Hope that helps. I also hope
that T-Mobile doesn't wise up and "fix" this. :-) Anyway. Have a fab
day.

tim