Hello,

I have been trying for almost a year and half and have not had any luck
locating a local source.  I have used this supplier many times and they ship
usually the same day so there is no real problem in that regard.

http://www.fab-corp.com/

I forgot, I assume you are referring to pigtails, as just the connectors are
very difficult to find. I would not even want to try to make a cable with a
MMCX connector.  I also wanted to double check as I thought Orinoco used
proprietary connectors similar to MMCX.  The website kind of confirms that,
but they list all types of pigtails.

Hope that this helps,

MKassner
MKassner Net/k0pbx