Hey TCWUG gang-

Exciting stuff here. I wasn't aware that we had more then Jeff coming, as
he was the only person's hand I saw go up. Hey Ben -- perhaps we should
get a list of people who are going to be helping us with the racks
tomorrow, and confirm they are coming ready to be nice and labouious. :) I
know you said you didn't want a lot of people along, but I thought I'd
offer at the meeting to see who was interested. Jeff seemed like the only
one. It sounds like Andy here is interested too. Are there a hoard of
others? (I want to gauge what level of heavy lifting I am going to be
doing. I like being lazy, so help is always welcome!)

Jeff-- are you still coming? Want to drop me a line at: 612.636.2472.

Andy-- Want to come? Gimme a jingle at: 612.636.2472.

Ben-- Perhaps we can arrange a place to meet on East Bank campus to pick
up the racks before they are transported to St. Paul. (We need help
unloading them from East Bank first!)

TCWUG-- After the meeting, Ben told me that Thursday will be a day were we
are focusing on working to get these two racks installed. We might have
another trip to tour the roof scheduled later in the summer. So, if you're
interested in only sightseeing the roof, your best bet is to see Ben's
pictures he took on the last sightseeing trip he took up there some months
ago at:

http://www.nerp.net/ids/index.cgi?mode=album&album=/Ham%20Club/BioSci%20Survey

I am not sure that we will see the roof at all Thursday, as I am along to
only install the racks. Please, come dressed appropriately, as the racks
are old, metal, disty and dirty. We are looking for people who like doing
stuff, like helping. :)

Regards,
---Matthew Genelin---

> Last night we were talking about a scope to site AP's.  Is there a
model,
> in
> particular, we would like and where would the best deal be?  I'll go
pick
> it
> up today if it is less than $200.
>
> I just picked up a Garmin ETrex that I will bring tomorrow to the St.
Paul
> Campus.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew.

Behalf Of Neal Krasnoff
> Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 6:51 PM
> To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
> Subject: Re: [TCWUG] Re: [wireless] TCWUG: next meeting!
>
> on 6/9/03 4:15 PM, mgenelin at ieee.umn.edu at mgenelin at ieee.umn.edu wrote:
>
>> Hey Spencer-
>> I was just thinking the *same* thing. Let's go to the next meeting and
find out, eh?
>> Regards,
>> ---Matthew Genelin---
>>> Is anyone going to these meetings?  What is being discussed at these
meetings?  The only thing I have in my tcwug mailbox for the past
several months are these meeting notices.
>>> Is the TCWUG still a group?
>>> What is the status?
>
> Propagation tests, purchasing of equipment, next the purchase of panel
antennas. I have been delayed on finishing the engineering document. :(