Well, I was out in the part tonight from about 8:20 to 9:00 looking for
tcwug.  From about 8:20 to 8:45 I could not get a signal to the left or
right of the Woman's club between 15th street and the lake.  Anything
behind the Woman's Club wasn't happening.  I also had problems
maintaining a signal to the sides and the opposite end of the lake from
15th street.

Something happened at around 8:45 and I was able to get a fairly strong
signal from tcwug.  I started pinging the AP(10.88.46.1) from the other
side of the lake from 15th Street.  From the lake to the tennis courts,
I could ping the AP consistently.  I kept moving back from there.  There
is a log of foliage on the hill and the pings were pretty intermittent.
But I kept moving back and I was able to actually get two pings through
from the MCTC steps.  Not too shabby.  I mainly stayed straight with
Dunn Brothers, the lake and MCTC.

At around 9:00 I lost the signal and was unable to pick it back up so I
left.  I will see if I can pick up the signal tomorrow.

Thanks.
Andrew.