Chandler Heath wrote:
> I have both 13db and a 19db panel for a trial. If interested, please let me
> know.

These still have too narrow beamwidth to flood an area like
Loring Park, I think. Most 13dB panels are going to have a
beamwidth of around 20 degrees. Can someone who knows the
installation site suggest whether a 45/60/90 degree field
of view covers the whole park. Armed with that info, I can
try and rustle up an appropriate antenna.
andyw at pobox.com

Andy Warner		Voice: (612) 801-8549	Fax: (208) 575-5634