Don't use Tupperware.  The stuff doesn't last outside.

Use a standard NEMA box.  They're gasketed and usually have provision for a padlock.  I
think I saw suitable new ones at AEI.  Sometimes they might be found used at AxMan, etc.
Most any electrical supply should have them.

The warmth of the electronics operating will make any condensation collect elsewhere as
long as you don't build-in an accidental drip point right over the electronics.. or
provide a little umbrella in case you do  :-)   Best to have holes in the bottom for
moisture to escape, but small enough to prevent bees entering.  Installing the box with
a small tilt (2-3 degrees?) allows a drain holes to be in the low corners and do their
job.  Have at least two since one may get clogged by something.  Best to keep 110v
inside the house and use some approved type of low voltage feed.

Chuck

  <snip>